Cleaning your office is a task that is usually low on priority. But did you know that you are much more of an efficient worker when your space is clean and organized? Overland Park office cleaning service, MC Janitorial, understands these statistics and wants your office to be running at its most productive. How can you make sure your office stays clean and tidy to maximize your work? As a commercial property cleaning service in Overland Park, We have a few ideas:
- Start by filing and paperwork or loose papers on your desk. Organize it with some organizers you can buy at any supply store, file papers in a clearly labeled system for easy access when necessary. Everything must have a place, including necessary paperwork. This step is first in the process because you cannot properly sanitize, dust, or wipe down areas that are covered in papers. A great Overland Park cleaning company can do this step for you in order to save you time and hassle.
- Next, you can wipe down your desk with safe cleaners for the surface. Pay special attention to phone receivers, buttons, calculators, or other items that have heavy use on your desk and may hold onto germs and bacteria. Move on to other areas to sanitize items away from your desks, such as light switches and door handles, according to Overland Park cleaning service, MC Janitorial.
- Using a dust cloth and dusting spray, dust shelves, air duct vents, and any area that might collect dust, or you can visibly see dust. Another great option is to hire green cleaning services in Overland Park. This is a way for you to have your offices professionally cleaned while not introducing harmful chemicals into the workplace.
- Empty all trashcans and wipe down the lids that people touch or if food or areas where other dirt accumulates. Trashcans are a germ magnate that not only hides germs people leave behind but also rotten food and hazardous waste people throw away. Trashcans also create bad smells that can radiate throughout the office if not taken out or thoroughly cleaned regularly.
- Floors are a big area for harboring dirt, smells, and bacteria according to several office cleaning services in Overland Park. Think of all the places people walk with their shoes, including bathroom floors and streets. The image now that they are using those same shoes to walk in and out of your office day after day. In order to clean your carpet, you can rent a steam cleaner for harsh stains. Running a vacuum once a week can keep materials from making their way deep into the carpet.
Once your office is in tip-top shape, the other two big areas that tend to collect the most dirt are break rooms and waiting rooms. This is because it’s a common space used by many people day after day. You want to treat it the same as your office space. Great office cleaning services in Overland Park can do this step for you to save you time to work on other aspects of your business. Straighten any books, file papers, and sanitize by wiping down any surfaces that you can, including desk surfaces, tables, phones, light switches, and door handles. Empty trashcans, run a vacuum, and dust any surfaces like the tops of shelves that may collect dust.
At MC Janitorial, one of the very best office cleaning services in Overland Park, Olathe, and the surrounding KC metro area, we understand the importance of maintaining a clean and organized office to maximize productivity. Give us a call at 913-780-0731 or visit our website to read about other cleaning tips or sign up for a free quote on our services.