Office Restrooms: A Complete Checklist from a Top Olathe Janitorial Service
If you hire MC Janitorial, a premier Olathe janitorial service, we can help rescue your office bathroom from the office traffic it encounters every day. Many janitorial services have a list they check off as they visit your office each evening, every other day, or weekly depending on your service plan. However, if you do not have a plan with us, we would like to offer a typical checklist that anyone can use.
Here is the list of common bathroom cleanup tasks, according to one of the top janitorial services in Olathe:
- Drop the wet floor signs into place, prop open the door
- Sweep, dust surfaces, empty the trash
- Refill items if less than half full: soap, paper towels, toilet paper
- Clean toilets and urinals
- Clean countertops, sinks, and mirrors
- Wash walls and fixtures
- Mop the floor
- Retrieve the sign when the floor’s dry, close the door
If the goal is to clean, sanitize, and disinfect, you might need to do a few more things. Disinfecting takes a little bit more work, and that is what you will need to protect your employees against germs, disease, and infection. If you want a thorough cleaning like that, you may want to consider hiring an Olathe janitorial service to make sure you get the disinfection portion of the cleaning completed. If not, you need to include:
- Toilet: including seats, flush handle, plumbing, bowl exterior
- Urinal: handles, also clean internals and screen, replace block
- Sink Area: Sinks, fixtures, mirrors
- Utility Spaces: Countertops, shelves, ledges
- High Contact Areas: Door handles and ADA switches, light switches
- Paper Towel and Soap Dispensers: also, restock
- Feminine Hygiene and Baby Care Dispensers, Changing Table: also, restock supplies
- Floor: Remove trash and sweep, then mop.
Complete Employee Protection: Beyond the Checklists
For janitorial services in Olathe, the deeper details in each of these items make the difference. Using our environmentally friendly products, we make sure it is safe for your employees, and we make sure they are appropriately disinfected each time. We also use commercial drain treatment, and we know a restroom has more active areas, so we concentrate our emphasis on places where toilet flushing, coughing, and sneezing. Our janitorial services in Olathe also sanitize places close to where you wash your hands because that is the biggest concern with contamination.
Our Protection Does Not Stop at the Restroom Door
Our Olathe janitorial service provides commercial cleaning to all public areas in the workplace. Including coffee nooks, kitchens, break rooms, and meeting rooms. We can provide tile and grout cleaning. We want to make sure your office is a clean and healthy environment. Our service is an excellent defense against the upcoming flu season. Call MC Janitorial today for all your Olathe office cleaning needs.
SUPERIOR JANITORIAL SERVICES FOR COMMERCIAL CLIENTS IN KANSAS AND MISSOURI
CERTIFIED PROVIDER OF CLEANER AND HEALTHIER WORKSPACES THROUGH THE KANSAS CITY AREA
NO LONG TERM CONTRACTS
At MC Janitorial, we are a commercial cleaning service in Olathe that also offers premium office cleaning services in Olathe. It is our job to keep to keep your business healthy and germ-free. We have a variety of cleaning options, including green cleaning services in Olathe to keep your employees safe naturally. We also offer flexible scheduling to accommodate your hours of operation.
Call us today at (913) 488-9211 or visit our website to fill out a contact form for a free quote. We look forward to showing you how our services can benefit your company today!